Ingredients for 2 meals:|
- 50g mung dal
- 300ml water
- 50g celery
- 50g sweet pepper
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bouillon
- 30g tuna(can)
- Put mung dal and water into a pan, and boil it for about 10 minutes.
- Cut celery and sweet pepper.
- Put celery and sweet pepper to food processor, and cut it for about 2 minutes.
- Put the content of the food processor into a pan.
- Boil it for about 10 minutes.
- Add tuna, bouillon, taco sauce and tomato paste into the pan, and boil it for about 10 minutes.