Ingredients for 2 meals:|
- 50g black chana
- 500ml water
- 100g onion
- 20g butter
- 50ml milk
- 1 bouillon
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Wash the black chana, and soaks it in water for about 6 hours.
- Boil the black chana for about 90 minutes.
- Put the black chana into a net, and cool it for about 10 minutes.
- Put the black chana and onion into food processor, and cut it for about 5 minutes.
- Put it and 500ml water into a pan, and boil it for about 20 minutes.
- Add butter, milk, bouillon and curry powder into the pan, and boil it for about 15 minutes.