Ingredients for 2 meals:|
- 30g spring onion
- 100g minced pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500ml water
- 1 bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornflower
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon black vinegar
- Put A into food processor, and cut it for about 20 seconds.
- Fry spring onion for about 1 minutes.
- Add minced pork into pan, and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Add A into pan, and fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Add water, bouillon and pepper into pan, and boil it for about 10 minutes.
- Add cornflower into pan, and boil it for about 1 minutes.
- Add egg into pan, and mix it.
- Add vinegar into pan, and boil it for about 1 minutes.