Ingredients for 2 meals:|
- 50g japanease leek
- 10g ginger
- 500ml water
- 1 bouillon
- 70g tuna can
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Wash the wheat, and soaks it in water for about 30 minutes.
- Put A(wheat and water) into food processor, and mix it for about 20 seconds.
- Cut B for about 2cm and add it into food processor, and mix it for about 10 seconds.
- Put the contains of the food processor, and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Add bouillon and tuna into the pan, and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Add sesame oil into the pan.