Ingredients for 2 meals:|
- 50g quinua
- 400ml water
- 50g ground meat
- 1 onion(small)
- 1 leaf of cabbage
- 50g spinach(boiled)
- 10g shinigang soup mix(powder)
- 3 tablespoons tomato catsup
- Add quinua and water into a pan. And boil it for about 20 minutes.
- Put A into food processor, and cut about 10 seconds.
- Saut'e A for about 5 minutes.
- Add A into the pan, boil it for 10 minutes.
- Add B into food processor and cut about 10 seconds.
- Add B into the pan.
- Add shiganing soup mix and tomato catsup into the pan, and simmer it for about 10 minutes.